Address: Room Q33, Malvinas väg 6, KTH Stockholm
Session 1 (9:00-10:30 )
Enterprise Architecture: planning and evolution for providing new services
(1) Evolution of enterprise architecture for digital transformation, by A. Zimmermann, R. Schmidt, K. Sandkuhl, D. Jugel, J. Bognel, M. Möhring.
(2) A model-based method for the evaluation of project proposal compliance with EA planning, by M. Langermeier and B. Bauer.
Session 2 (11:00-12:30 )
Mastering Enterprise Architecture
(3) Applying a lightweight Enterprise Architecture framework for parcel data entry optimization, by M. Falcao, G. Guerra, M. Neves, I. Sena and S. Santos.
(4) Measuring Enterprise Architecture complexity, by M.E. Iacob, J. Monteban, M. van Sinderen, E. Hegeman, K. Bitaraf.
Session 3 (13:30-15:00 )
Enterprise Architecture: a leverage for enterprise strategy
(5) Reporting from the Implementation of a Business Capability Map as Business-IT Alignment Tool, by G. Bondel, A. Faber and F. Matthes.
(6) Intelligent discovery features for EDM and MDM systems, by M. Agaram.
16:00 Robust digital twin compositions for Industry 4.0 smart manufacturing systems. Davy Preuveneers, Wouter Joosen and Elisabeth Ilie-Zudor
16:30 An Intelligent Framework for Issue Ticketing System based on Machine Learning. Ruanda Qamili and Shaban Shabani